Map Mid-town Tour
Central Park Tour
9 Stop walking tour of Downtown New York. This page is designed to print on one page, list of sites on the top of the page and a map on the other side of the page if needed.
1. World Trade Center site Church
website Ground Zero - Site of Twin Towers 2. Trinity Church Trinity
Website One of the cities oldest Churches, was once the tallest building in New York
3. Wall Street Wall
- New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall - 1789 George Washington was sworn in as the 1st President here.
4. Battery Park State
- Castle Clinton - Artillery fort built on 1807 - now ticket office for the Statue of Liberty Ferry.
- Statue of Liberty - Opened in 1886 - 305ft tall
- Ellis Island - Immigration post which millions of people came through.
5. East River area South
South Street Seaport - Seafood Restaurants 6. Brooklyn Bridge South
Can be viewed as you walk down the Piers on the East River.
7. Federal Reserve Liberty
website Issues U.S. Currency.
Worlds Largest Gold Reserve.
8. City Hall Park Row website
Seat of New York City government since 1812.
Abraham Lincoln lay in state here in 1865.
9. Five Ways Mulbery & Worth Street
From the Gangs of New York